




This afternoon we took Boston to the zoo with Grandpa Hadlow (Grandma wouldn't come...party pooper!!!) We had a lot of fun! It was a beautiful day, perfect weather. I think Boston enjoyed it...I think he was more into the people watching though. He did like the Giraffs and Camels. He kept making excited sounds when he saw the animals though it was funny. Its so fun to watch them grow and explore and discover new things everyday.
After the zoo we went down to Cabela's for lunch and show Boston the fish and the animals down there. He loved it! He kept trying to grab the fish through the glass.
We had a fun afternoon! Thanks daddy for coming with us we had fun!







2 COMMENT(S):
Katie Boston is sooooooo adorable oh my I love the birthday photos and the zoo and Easter I love your darling family we need to hand out so let's set a play date? When works for you?
Hey Katie, it's Heather. It's amazing who's blogs you can find! Boston is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! All is good with the Pregnancy. 10 weeks to go, Yeah! hope everything is well with you guys.
Post a Comment