This is an email Tim's work sent out I thought it was really sweet of them! I love you Tim I am very proud of your accomplishments at England!!
All,
We would like to congratulate Tim Zack for being selected as the Integrated Sales Manager for Michigan.Tim started with the company as a Tracker in 2006 and was promoted to a Capacity Manager shortly after that.Tim won multiple top producer awards and was promoted to an Account Manager in early 2007. By his one year anniversary date he advanced to a Senior Account Manager.
Tim's outstanding work ethic, attitude and his willingness to step up to the plate and take on a challenge were allreasons that he was selected for this position. England Logistics continued success will be contributed to dedicatedprofessionals like Tim who chose to share in the challenges and rewards that our business has to offer.
Tim and his wife and son are excited to move to Michigan and take on the challenge of being the new Integrated Sales Manager. Tim is going to be closer to his family in Boston for the first time in many years and has alreadypurchased tickets to a Detroit Tigers game as baseball is one of his passions in life. Please take time to join me in extending congratulations to Tim for his promotion.
Mike Skousen
England Logistics Recruiter
4 years ago





3 COMMENT(S):
That is a really cool letter, Tim is so awesome. I'm sad your leaving but it will be good for him.
That is way nice of them! I am excited for you guys to go, but we are going to miss you. You are more brave than I am!
That is so cool of everything that they said about Tim! What an awesome husband you have! I can't wait to hear how your trip goes!
Post a Comment