Do you ever have one of those days you just feel like everything hits at once! Today is one of them for me. I know they are all little things and it could be worse. But today im just sick of being strong through it all and crying makes it all feel a little bit better dont you think?!
Im probably lame for getting emotional over my CHI dying on me! You'd think they would last a lot longer when you fork out $100.00 on one and it only lasts a year. This is my 2nd one in 3 years but come on it is the one and only flat iron, nothing compares.
Im already hating my hair not being done since what feels like months and months since ive had it done, but im 2 weeks from going home and having cheryl FINALLY do my hair.
Now I have to wait 2-3 business days for my new Chi to arrive.
It really does affect a girl!
On top of it all I hate how I stress over things...my project I want it to be perfect, my son SICK again for like the millionth time, getting so itchy to go home for a week, missing my sisters, missing cafe rio (still)...
I think when you finally break down so many little things come to your mind and you feel so overwhelmed with it all.
I guess I just needed to vent...Tomorrow is a new day!
4 years ago





8 COMMENT(S):
so sorry you are having a bad day! Sometimes I think crying is a great way to get it out!
I miss you too Sis! Things will get better, sometimes it all hits the fan at once. At least you will be going home to Utah soon, wish i could be there to see you! I love you!
Katie,
I know just what you are saying. I'm having a week. I know missing your family is terribly hard. I can't wait to see you. I know I'm not as good as your sister, but I have missed you. It will be nice to get all the family together again soon. So you just go ahead and cry. I think it does help sometimes. I think it's very Therapeutic. Any way if you having a bad hair day the whole day isn't worth beans.
Love you
Katie,
I know just what you are saying. I'm having a week. I know missing your family is terribly hard. I can't wait to see you. I know I'm not as good as your sister, but I have missed you. It will be nice to get all the family together again soon. So you just go ahead and cry. I think it does help sometimes. I think it's very Therapeutic. Any way if you having a bad hair day the whole day isn't worth beans.
Love you
I love that you vented! It always makes me feel better to get things out and especially to hear other people have "those days" too! I hope today is much better!!! When my in-laws leave, we'll just have to party again!
I love you Katie!
Oh Katie! I am so sorry! I hate when everything just comes together and hits you like that.
Too bad you can't get into bed for the rest of the day!
Tiani and I are getting together for lunch this week, I will send you pictures of her baby belly! I wish you were coming, it would be like old times
Katie - I totally know the feeling, and it does seem like it all hits at once, or maybe we just let it build up until we break. I can't imagine being so far from my family - I don't know what I would do. I love that you have such close friends out there, that must be a great blessing! And I can totally relate to the whole sick thing, Makenzie has a very low immune system and her 2nd & 3rd years of life she was pretty much sick 80% of the time, I'm not even kidding. She didn't even know what it felt like to feel good. She had everything and had it all multiple times. I would cry all the time. I felt so bad for her, but also for me. I hope things are getting better! I'm glad you get to come home to Utah soon, I'm sure it is well needed!
Post a Comment