Thursday, March 13, 2008

I BROKE A TOOTH!!

I went to the dentist on Monday for my cleaning and I had been having a tooth pain for a while now. I guess I had a crack in my tooth because today all I was doing was eating wheat thins and I broke that tooth. Luckly it doesn't hurt but it feels gross its way rough. So Im going in today to see what they can do for me. Only 1 HUGH problem I dont have dental insurance!!! Fun, Fun!! Well, what do ya do?!

2 COMMENT(S):

Jamie Hadlow said...

That sucks so bad!!! I know, it's such a gross feeling. I got part of my front tooth chipped off playing badminton once, and I hated the feeling. No good.

Natalie said...

Unfortunately we understand. Mike broke a tooth in January and it was bad enough that they had to remove it and do an implant. We still have a couple more appointments...and we also don't have dental insurance. We just had to call around to find a decent price! Good luck!

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters