Sunday, March 02, 2008

Our family

Just a little bit about our little family...

Tim and I started dating December 2004 and by April 2005 we were engaged we met through a couple of our friends at Tim's work company Christmas party.

Tim and I got married September 7th 2005 at The Joseph Smith Memorial Building.

October 15th 2005 1 month after our wedding Tim got baptized, what an awesome experience!

August 2006 we found out we were PREGO!! Not expected at all so a little surprised but we were very excited!

October 21st 2006 Tim and I were sealed for time and all ETERNITY in the Salt Lake Temple by my Grandpa Martin. That was an amazing experience!

April 4th 2007 we had our baby boy BOSTON MICHAEL ZACK we love him so much! He is the sweetest baby and we are loving every minute of being his parents.

0 COMMENT(S):

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters