Friday, June 27, 2008

I miss UTAH!!

I just have to say im really missing Utah!! Somedays I just want to be back in our townhome and hanging out with family! I guess you could say....HOMESICK!!

Things I miss about Utah...

Family
My nephews
My siblings
Hanging out with my momma
Cafe Rio
Tai Pan
Quilted Bear
Dry Heat
Our townhome (does not compare to our apartment)
Cheryl to do my hair
Javier's
Yes, I miss working...it gave me a time out from being a mom
Sunday dinners at my mom's
Tim's parents taking him so we can have date nights
Downeast kiosks everywhere in any mall
Being so close to the Temple
Temple Square
Mountains


I think I will be ready to come home...Do you think!?

4 COMMENT(S):

natalie said...

Katie-
Hang in there. It will get better with time. My sister moved to San Diego a while back and she says that when she comes home, it's like Christmas-everytime! Once you get to know people, you'll love it! Take Care!
Nat

Melissa said...

Katie your apartment looks so darling I know that you are probaly dieing to come home but think how awesome of an expreiance this is for your family:) I think you very strong and brave and will do excellant at anything you put your mind to Call me sometime I would love to chat:)

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Katie,

We will have to play soon! I will take your mind of Utah! It gets better I promise!

Brittni

bryceandheather said...

Hey Guys, I know this is long over due, but thank you for the present. Sorry we didn't get a chance to say bye. It does kind of suck not having you here anymore, were starting to go to church more and you were really the only familiar faces. But hang in there! You'll eventially love it. If you need us to check up on anything with the townhouse just let us know. Boston is getting so BIG!

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters