Finally....today our surprise took place!
2 weeks ago Tim bought me a plane ticket to go see my sister in Colorado Springs!!!
It was my birthday present and I was in need of some family time. So, my parents and Whit were already planning to go see her. I thought it would be so fun to be there when they showed up. So, for 2 weeks Leigh and I have been hiding this surprise. I got in to Colorado Springs yesterday. It has been so fun to be with her cause we didnt know when we would be able to see eachother again.
So, we have been trying to figure out how to surprise them when they showed up. They showed up a little earlier then we thought so we just went with the flow. Whitney just ran in and we were all upstairs like what do we do? So Boston and I ran back in our room and Leigh took her back downstairs. I let them say hello for about 5 mins then I walked up to the banister and asked if they made it ok?!
Whit just started crying which made me just cry too.
It was a fun surprise for them! I loved it!!!
Its been so fun so far. I love being with family!!
Thanks baby for letting me come here im LOVING it! We miss you and love you though!!
4 years ago





0 COMMENT(S):
Post a Comment