Thursday, September 04, 2008

17 Months


Boston is 17 months today!

I just cant believe how fast the time goes by with him. He is getting so big. He is up to 7 teeth, running rather than walking, favorite word is "CAR", answers "NO" to everything you ask him, is down to one LONG LONG nap (1-4pm everyday now), Loves playing with cars and trucks, he understands so much of what we say to him, he throws garbage away for me, will get his diaper when I need one, he LOVES Diet Coke (moms fault), loves cartoons now (especially DISNEY), is actually sleeping in his own bed now, walks to our room when he is ready to be with us (some mornings at 2:30am), dips everything in any type of sauce, still loves BINK (i hope he will hate him soon), still loves to drink his milk, loves strawberries and bananas, loves GUM (digs it out of the garbage..nasty), throws anything in his way when he is upset, very good at throwing balls to dad (we're hoping for a baseball player like daddy), loves corn dogs, loves to dance to music, eats the cream out of an Oreo and leaves the cookie part, loves ICE CREAM, gets so excited when he sees his stroller and buggy car, loves to brush his teeth, waves bye-bye to everyone, absolutely LOVES DOGS...

His vocabulary is growing we teach him a new word everyday... car, no, juice, choo choo, mom, dad, truck, ball, woof woof (dog), moo (cow), ma ma (grandma), Jax (cousin Jaxon), Jesus, oh wow, bye-bye, and I know there are more but cant think of them right now.

He is such a good happy boy.

WE LOVE YOU BOSSY!!

4 COMMENT(S):

Leigh said...

Such a big boy! I cant imagine him doing all that! I wish i could see him more often. Time goes by way to fast, i'm glad you wrote all that down, because you will forget most of it and when it all started. Such a beautiful boy! Love you guys!

Adrienne said...

So wait, is Boston climbing out of his bed? He is such a big boy! What an adorable, fun little man.

Jennifer Salmon said...

Wow, I wish Cali took one long four hour nap. We need to do something tomorrow. Call me or I'll call you. When does Boston usually take his one nap?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters