Thursday, September 18, 2008

"I"

Ok Nat, Im going to do your tag!

I am: A mommy and a wifey.
I think: A lot about the past.
I want: REAL GOOD Mexican food.
I wish: For more MONEY.
I miss: My family and our home in UTAH!
I fear: This world.
I feel: Tired everyday.
I hear: Tv on in the background, a football game...YUK!!
I smell: My Yummy Passion Fruit and Guava Wallflower.
I crave: Shopping at ROD WORKS.
I usually: Have at least 2 Diet Dr Peppers a day.
I always: Dread getting ready in the mornings.
I search: Home Decor on the internet a lot, wishing and dreaming of what I wish I had.
I wonder: What Boston will grow up to be??
I care: About my family.
I worry: About what people think of me too much.
I remember: The past too often, the good and the bad.
I believe: That The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church.
I dance: With Boston when we hear music.
I don’t always: Feel happy.
I lose: My memory a lot through out my day.
I never: Go a day without Praying.
I listen: To all types of music, I LOVE MUSIC!
I don't understand: What this world has come to anymore.
I am scared: Of Bridges and Water
I need: Some sleep, LONGEST week ever with Boston.
I forget: Something after about a minute...Bad memory (I blame it on my last pregnacy).
I tag: Anyone who wants to play!

2 COMMENT(S):

natalie said...

I love this tag, it makes me realize that I am not as different as I think I am. I think as moms we all worry about the same things. PS I am so not strong enough to do the push up thing-ouch!

Angie said...

You need to go to Mexican Town!! It's real Mexican food in Detroit!! Right on the way to the Ambassador Bridge. It's fantastic!

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters