Tim and Katie...
An amazing husband through our 1st birth...
Getting married...
I love you...
Our favorite trip to CABO SAN LUCAS...

Happy Anniversary to US!!
Today is our 3rd anniversary of being married. I cant believe its been 3 years already. It has been a good 3 years with my bestfriend. We have a beautiful happy baby boy to share our lives with. We have some good memories, fun trips, growing experiences, goofy times, some serious moments, good laughs, getting on each others nerves moments, UFC moments...
We look forward to many more years together. I love you Tim and thanks for everything you work so hard for to support our family. Both Boston and I appreciate you so much.
I love you baby!
Since our Anniversary is on a Sunday this year we celebrated being together the day before. Thanks so much to Jenny and Scott for taking care of Boston so we were able to go out on a date.
We went to see Dark Knight (finally) and our favorite place Macaroni Grill to eat. It was fun just being together and having some alone time with my husband.





5 COMMENT(S):
You two are so stinkin cute! Congratulations!
Copy cats!!! Thats exactly what we did! j/k.... we are so sisters! I'm glad you guys had a great time and had some friends to watch Boston for you!
Your wedding day was beautiful, you were gorgeous! And tim looked very handsome!
I was thinking earlier that all of us girls have our sealing dates in October. I think that's pretty cool!
happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary a little late guys! Boston is getting so big, I can't believe it! We need you guys to come back so we have some sushi friends to go out with!!! I hope everythings going good for you guys!
Happy Anniversary you two!!! We sure miss you. Give that little man a hug for us. He is growing so fast. We send our happiness for the many more years to come. It only gets better!!
Happy Anniversary!!! I sooo need to talk to you about something. I need your email address or phone number or something I am dying to ask you something! Have I said Something enough times??? NE way let me know how I can get a hold of you! Love you
Post a Comment