Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I think this may work...

So today after starting my 100 push ups goal...Im so sore!! Kinda sad when I only did about 20. Maybe I do need to work out more. Im hoping I will stick it out cause mommy needs to gain some strength!

2 COMMENT(S):

Brooks and Mandy said...

Who needs push ups i just need to lift braxy up and down to tone up!!! Hey by the way your baby bump looks SOOOOO cute!!!lol I am so excited you guys are coming for Thanksgiving, We need to make sure and get together. Aunt bonnie is having a Hadlow shower on the 30th for us and there are no more hadlows left hardley. We will miss you guys! Love ya!

Leigh said...

Hey your way ahead of me on the pushups! I'm glad your trying. My workout these days is chasing Logan. Thats enough for me right now. Love you!

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters