Monday, October 06, 2008

18 Months


Boston had his 18 month checkup today. He weighs 25 pounds and 34 1/4 inches long. He hasn't gained any weight since his last appointment so I need to try to get him to eat a little more. He is just so active plus he does love to drink more than eat. I need to fatten him up just a few pounds. He also got 2 shots because he wasn't able to get his 15 month shots due to his medical records not here yet from Utah. He did really well though only cried for a few mins.


I just can't believe he is 18 months already!! He is such a toddler now I miss the baby stage but this stage is way fun too. He is so independent, hates to be held anymore, he won't let you hold his hand, just wants to run from me. He is always changing but still my happy good boy!
I love you Boston

0 COMMENT(S):

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters