So Boston has totally turned into this toddler that does not want to sit in carts at stores and runs off if I let him out of them. This world is too scary for me to just let him run so I had to get him this Monkey Harness/Leash. I'm hoping this works to give him a little bit of freedom while we go shopping. I hope its not embarrassing but I'd rather have a safe child than lose him.
4 years ago







3 COMMENT(S):
you will have to let me know if it works. Maybe I'll get Cali one.
That's a very cute one. I got Jax the Kindercord one that hooks to my wrist and his...but he hasn't worn it for very long since he hates it!!! I miss you tons. Call me or I'll call you so we can catch up. We were at your mom's tonight and it made me sad because it's just not the same without you!:(
I love the Monkey leash!! And I think it works great. And he is so cute cuddling with it!!
Post a Comment