The pumpkin patch we went to was the one on Cherry hill (I forgot how much we paid - Adam took care of that part while I put all the kiddos in the car). With your parents here, I would definitely take them to the Three Cedars Farm. Just drive north on Beck Road. Turn left on 6 mile road and it's about 4 miles down on your right hand side. Boston would love it too! Hope ya have a great time with great company!
It was fun meeting your mom today. You guys look a lot a like!! Have lots of fun with them and show them all the great parts of Michigan! Don't forget library sign up!!!
Tim and I have been married for 5 years. Tim works for England Logistics in Salt Lake. We have two beautiful boys, Boston and Camden. We are so blessed with our beautiful family.
2 COMMENT(S):
The pumpkin patch we went to was the one on Cherry hill (I forgot how much we paid - Adam took care of that part while I put all the kiddos in the car). With your parents here, I would definitely take them to the Three Cedars Farm. Just drive north on Beck Road. Turn left on 6 mile road and it's about 4 miles down on your right hand side. Boston would love it too! Hope ya have a great time with great company!
It was fun meeting your mom today. You guys look a lot a like!! Have lots of fun with them and show them all the great parts of Michigan! Don't forget library sign up!!!
Post a Comment