
Daddy and Boston by the fire...
Boston just loved throwing acorns into the fire...
Friday night we went up to KOA campground and hung out with some friends that were staying the weekend. It was so fun to grill up hot dogs and sit around the fire. The campground was also celebrating Halloween the whole weekend so everyone had their campsites all decorated it was so fun!






4 COMMENT(S):
Gotta love camping, there's nothing better than being with family and friends and just gettin' dirty. By the way I love your playlist, I just put some songs on mine.
That looks like so much fun! It's so nice that Tim will go out when he gets home from work. i need to go and take Cali to see what a campfire looks like!
I bet Boston loved the fire!! What fun!! You got to have the camp fire without the camping... fabulous idea!
AHA! I found your blog! VERY CUTE! How did you get the bats and stuff? Man! You've got to give me lessons! It looks like you had a lot of fun camping! What is it with boys throwing rocks and acorns? Bradley loves that stuff too, and I could keep him entertained for hours. I also really liked the post of Chuckee Cheeses with Cali. One more thing, I LOVE your wedding picture!
Post a Comment