Thursday, July 24, 2008

Esthetics



Im really excited I did a little research and I am able to get licensed in Michigan with my Esthetics License!! I thought that I would have to take their state exam to get my license here and I really didnt want to take another test since its been so long since i've tested.

Michigan doesn't require any testing all I have to do is apply to the board and proof of schooling. If they accept everything I could have my license here within 30 days. Im really excited and hopefully I would be able to work here part time doing what I love. I really miss Esthetics and working in a spa. Its so much fun and it really is my passion. I just hope i can find time with being a full time mommy too!

This might be a boring blog...but it made my day!!

2 COMMENT(S):

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

That is great! Let me know if you need me to watch Boston.

The Smith's said...

I am so excited for you!!

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters