Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sprayscape








So we attemped to go to Sprayscape in Plymouth today. I felt so bad Jenny was following Adrienne and I and I totally had no idea where this place was. After a few phone calls to Rob and Brittni we finally found it!

Well...girls we attemped! Brooklen, Boston, and Callie were so not into it! I think they were a little overwhelmed with how many kids were there. Plus, they were so in need of a nap. They got a little wet but not much. I hope they had fun with eachother. Brittni was able to make it too later on which was fun! After we took the boys to Mickey D's. It was fun for us moms though. I know I have fun getting together.

We will have to try it again!

Here are a few pics of the park.

(Sorry Jenny I didnt really get any of Calli)

3 COMMENT(S):

Adrienne said...

Wow! You are so fast. Thanks for taking some pics. Thanks for inviting us!

Adrienne said...

p.s. I am soooo glad that you like snow patrol. I love those guys.

The Smith's said...

I love the second picture of Boston's face! That is priceless! Miss you guys tons!! Loves!

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters