You two are so cute! So about my townhouse. We got two offers in the same day-full price-we will be out by the 22nd of August. Crazy! I'm so overwhelmed.
Tim and I have been married for 5 years. Tim works for England Logistics in Salt Lake. We have two beautiful boys, Boston and Camden. We are so blessed with our beautiful family.
5 COMMENT(S):
oh I do too!! So cute!!
He is so cute!! He is getting so big!
You two are so cute! So about my townhouse. We got two offers in the same day-full price-we will be out by the 22nd of August. Crazy! I'm so overwhelmed.
We love him too! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving. You look pretty!
Boston really is so cute. That's a great picture. The water park looks like it was a lot of fun too.
Post a Comment