Monday, July 28, 2008

My mom









I miss my mom today! I would love to just call her and meet for lunch and go shopping. She is one of my bestfriends and I love hanging out with her. I cant wait to go home for Thanksgiving and hang out with her. I love you momma! Wish you were closer so it would be easier to see you more.

1 COMMENT(S):

Brooks and Mandy said...

I hear ya there. I miss my mommy and she is only 20 minutes away. What would we do with out our moms. I am greatful for the relationship I have with mine as you are with yours. I cant wait for you guys to come for thanksgiving hopefully we will get to see you i know it is crazy trying to see everyone. Keep your chin up we love ya

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters