Monday, August 18, 2008

Boston and Cali

Boston showing Cali a toy... Boston poking Cali in the eyes...
Cali just playing...
I think they were having a serious conversation...

Today I watched Cali while Jenny went to her Baby Doctor Appt. They had a lot of fun playing together. They watched Disney, played ball, and ate fruit loops the whole time.

6 COMMENT(S):

Bonnie and Jim said...

Hi Katie and Tim,
Thanks for your kind words of encouragment. Jim is slowly getting used to being called Bishop. We love you all and miss you. Hope things with you are well.

Melissa said...

Boston is so stinkin cute. Hey when are you planning on coming to town? we need to get together for lunch and Rachel Argyle is in my ward her cute little kenzie is in my sunbeam clsss so we should all get together.

Angie said...

Boston is such a social little guy! I hope you guys always sit by us at church, I loved it!!! We need to have you over to play!! And perhaps teach Owen some social skills!!!

Leigh said...

What a little stud! He has a girlfriend already! I'm glad he has made so many cute little friends already! I sure miss you guys!

Love ya!

Jennifer Salmon said...

I love the pics! Cali and Boston defenitely are cute playing together! Thanks so much for watching Cali. Seriously, when ever you need a break to get out, bring over Boston and I will watch him anytime for you.

Anonymous said...

We miss you tons. I am finally getting into this so everyone can keep in touch. We are a bit closer now, if you need us. We love you and am glad to know all is well.

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters