He has turned into such a little boy it makes me sad. Boston is so into everything. Yesterday I called his name and he was so quiet so I went to find him and he was in our 3rd bedroom sitting down playing in a puddle of water. He had somehow gotten the iron down from the ironing board(which the water from that was empty) and the distilled water jug with the lid off! Luckly the iron didnt land on him. So I go in and gives me this innocent look just playing in the water. How could i get mad he is so innocent and it was cute. Just very lucky he didnt get hurt. That room is now off limits for someone!! (I should have taken a pic)
Today we went to lunch and he sat in a BOOSTER SEAT for the first time, so cute but makes me sad to see him grow so fast. He sure loved it. I love you my baby boy!!








2 COMMENT(S):
It makes me sad he is growing up too fast!! I miss him more and more!!
Love it! Boston is such a sweet little boy. You are one lucky mom!
Post a Comment