Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lunch Date

Boston Boy... So into the bark...
Boston, Jack, and Brooklen (Jack is pushing Brooklen)...

Today Adrienne, Jenny, Teryn and I took the kids to Heritage Park for lunch. Fun, Fun when none have had naps yet! They did have fun playing together though.
(Cali was there I just didn't get a lot of pics)

2 COMMENT(S):

Adrienne said...

I had fun too! Okay, so I'm putting a "Katie day" on my calendar for next wk after your in-laws leave. You pick the day. Oh, and we definately need to do CPK sometime soon.

natalie said...

KATIE-
I LOVE YOUR LITTLE SLIDESHOW. Boston is turning into such a cute little boy. We are renting a townhome, it's cute, the bedrooms are big and it has a garage, so it worked out okay. I miss you! I feel like we just barely got to know eachother, then you moved. By the way my eyebrows need some serious help!

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters