Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nursery

Boston's lesson... Nursery wore him out, he fell asleep on the way home...

Can I just say I love the nursery for Boston. He loves it. He could care less that he is in there without us, which I love! The last two weeks though we've stayed with him cause he's not quite 18 months so I feel like I should help out in there. He just loves the play time and social hour with the other little kids. There are about 12 kids or more in there so its so fun for him.
Today they went on a walk and he sure did his own thing. He has the grass stains to prove it! He loved getting in the rocks and taking off ahead of everyone. He is so funny to watch, so independent.
Im just excited to FINALLY go to our classes and not be in the halls chasing him.

5 COMMENT(S):

Angie said...

He is so darn cute and social!! I can't wait for nursery and Boston can show Owen the ropes!!! By Novemeber, Boston will be the King of the Room!

Argyle's said...

Can I tell you how lucky you are?? Both my kids have been SO hard with the whole nursery thing. They finally called us in with Kenz and she still struggles a little with primary, and Ethan, well lets just say we were released a few months ago, but we haven't gone anywhere! Boston is such a cutie!

Leigh said...

Yea!!!! Thank heavens for Nursery! I can't believe he's ready for it! What a big boy! Now you can finally get something other than standing around in the hallways at church. We've had to start sitting in the R.S. room during sacrament meeting (they have speakers from the chapel in there) just to be able to stay calm and try to get something out of sacrament meeting. Plus they have the cushion chairs and it's cooler...
I sure miss you guys!

Adrienne said...

It is on Wednesday at Kellogg Park. Linda Bosworth's funeral is on Wednesday; I might be going to that. I'll let you know.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Boston looks like such a big boy! We miss him, and you! I can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving! That is way funny that you and Whit both posted the same pic of Jax and Becks. Isn't it so fun to send them to nursery! It's fun to see them grow and learn.

Zack's Music


September 7, 2005

Free Hit Counters