Keith Urban
Keith and his band after they sang their last song
Rob and Brooklen
The mommas and their two cuties
Boston

Mom and Boston
Adrienne, Rob and Brooklen



Thanks Adrienne, Rob and Brooklen for inviting us to the concert!! We were all able to go downtown Detroit last night and see a few of our favorite men perform. It was the Kenny Chesney Poets and Pirates Tour Concert which included LeeAnne Rimes, Luke Bryan, Gary Allen, Keith Urban and of course Kenny Chesney.
We were all so excited to see Keith Urban perform and we stayed for a few Kenny Chesney songs.I think we would have gone earlier to see more performers but Tim and I were worried how Boston would do so we went to make sure we got to at least see Keith perform.
Okay, Boston did so well he just danced and clapped the whole time! He must love Keith just like his momma!! Keith did a great job as always. Tim and I always go see him when he's in town he always gives a great concert.
We were sad we missed Gary Allen though he is one of Tim's favorites.
Here are some pics of the concert it was hard to get good pics of Keith and his band but Ford Field is so big so this is the best I could do.
Thanks again you guys for inviting us!! We loved it and had so much fun with you.





2 COMMENT(S):
How fun to go to a concert! I have really never been to one. I bet it's pretty loud cause I could see ear plugs for the little ones. It was quite attractive I must say. So, this week we need to check out the beach that is supposedly about twenty minutes away. We'll talk.
Thanks for coming with us and thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment